Heroes of Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of Symphonia

An awesome RPG based on the hit game tales of symphonia

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Base

Go down 
+2
Zaktar
Netheos
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
leony

leony

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

Second Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:27 pm

suddenly a girl appears above the monster with her dog thats about to rip off the monsters head. Leo (the dog) tries to rip off the head but falls and only rips off a fraction of its left horn. Leony (the girl) jumps off the monsters head and lands perfectly on the ground behind ragnarok. Then she shoots an arrow with a small bit of poison it lands right in the monsters right eye the monster hesitates for a second then gets knockout . The poison was still burning the skull.

Last edited by leony on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Sheet
Character Sheet: Ragnarok
Inventory:
Group: Overlords

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:42 pm

But it wasn't enough. Ten seconds later, the monster awoke again.

- Who are you!? It doesn't matter. You are helping us now. We'll deal with you later.

Artax was slashing at the wings with his massive swords. The monster was just whacking him away though.
But he stood strong and kept attacking. Caitar was attacking the legs of the massive creature, hoping it would fall. Unfortunately, the hits where doing some damage, but not enough. Ragnarok and Zaktar were attacking the body, hoping that the monster's rage would subside soon. Leony was shooting arrows at his chest, making sure not to hit the giant Ragnarok...
Back to top Go down
Caitar

Caitar

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Caitar gains some hope and pulls out the dark star and says"you really piss me off"
and throws the dark star at its head knocking it off the beast just laughs and says im a skeleton its head rolls away and its body starts to attack Caitar jumps and dodges he counterattacks the beast and cuts the arm off the beast he yells "whatcha gonna do now?"mockingly
the beast replies by transforming into a porcupine and launches its ribcage which it uses for spikes at Caitar.
Caitar gets really pissed off but still isnt bleeding and yells"DIE!!! WHY...WONT....YOU....DIE?!?!?!?!?
the beast laughs and hamilton rejoins the fight then disappears...then comes back with the skull,Caitar says"good boy"
Hamilton replies"I HAD TO KILL THE HOMEGUARD AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS GOOD BOY!?!?!
Caitar says".......Help me...."
(BTW this was supposed to go before the ragnarok post above this one but im slow at typing and i love to make long stories so dont get confused:3)
Second Base - Page 2 13-63113

Last edited by Caitar on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:18 pm

Leo was trying to break off the monsters horns but only got the sharp pieces off. Leo started to chew then he bit into it and dark power started running through his veins. the monster ran over to Leony and knock her unconscious. Leo "I'M GONNA KILL YOU" he said to the monster a amazed that he could talk he thought it was the dark power that gave him the appellate to talk. He attacks the monster with great force and manages to knock the monster off its feet. Leony awakes and Leo runs to her side the monster tries to get up but Leo jumps on it. Leo"are you okay" he says to Leony. Leony"how did you learn how to talk Leo" she says confused.
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:25 am

- You are not gowing to do any good if you do that you have to brake the seal from the monsters soul! says a deep voice.

Nobody noes wear the voice had com from it was Valrex and he did not look to happy.

- So you finally started to tock again. says Zaktar

Zaktar was so tiered they had bin fighting 3h and it was no doing any thing so Zaktar used all the power that he had left and casts a spell 4 big hands com out of the ground and grab the monster.

- Ragnarok separate the soul from the body fast I cant hold it much longer!!!
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 am

leony jumped at the monster ripped out the soul the monster stopped struggling and broke into small pieces of bone leo went to eat them but then felt a bad presence he sniffed the air and followed the small to a smaller looking monster just like the other one but it was harmless this monster look as if it were crying leo barked like crazy leony went to look at what he was barking at she pick up the little monster. It look at her with an evil eye then vanished they looked in amazement then she saw a black gem in the middle of the room she look at it carefully"look at this"she said the group look at the floor and the gem"ragnarok what do think of this" said zaktar ragnarok looked at it thinking "what could it be holding how much power?" he thought.

Last edited by leony on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:24 pm

Ragnarok grinned.

-I'm keeping him. If this little thing can eventually grow into that,*points at large pile of bone* then he could prove useful.

Ragnarok then took the monster and put it in his cloak.
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:11 pm

"who are you?What is your name?"leony said leo was sniffing ragnarok leony didn't now why but leo didn't look happy it might have been the bones that ragnarok was holding or some thing else....
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:23 pm

Zaktar whent betouin them and said

- Don't attack her she's neutral and she means no harm. She's my friend.

He new her from 10 or 11 year's ago.
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:38 pm

"what I don't remember you wait is your name zaktar I think we met in archery class, yeah we did"
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:52 pm

-No matter. The desians have better things to do than talk with the neutrals. Come on Caitar, Zaktar, let's get out of here. I guess I should give you a reward for helping us out.

Ragnarok threw a bag with 3000 gold in it towards leony.

-Keep it, if we meet again, I'll owe you one. It's been a slice, see ya.
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:48 pm

leony picks up the bag and says thanks then teleports away with leo she some how ends up in meltokio then goes to a restaurant because she hasn't had anything to eat sinsce the fight that lasted about 5hours.
Back to top Go down
Caitar

Caitar

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:21 pm

"dont i get thanx nearly lost this state ya know anyways lets go i got the money so im a desian right?"
Hamilton says"YA WE NEARLY DIED AND DO WE GET THANX?!?!?NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Caitar looks at Hami and shivers and says "lets go i need a Doctor badly i need a X25SHAD0W unit doc OK?dont ask why i need one"
he picks up his hat.

Last edited by Caitar on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:58 pm

- Thanx Caitar and you can be my right hand man. said Zaktar. And I did not now that a giant monster would attak you!!! I'm sory. I'm not in the mood for a big talk so we shud go and do sumthing.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:39 pm

-Caitar, you say you need a X25SHAD0W unit doc, right? Cause i happen to have one with me at the current moment. And who needs a doctor? There is a beautiful thing called magic.

Ragnarok then used a dark healing spell to cure Caitar into full state.

-Your welcome... now lets get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Caitar

Caitar

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:53 pm

"Thanx but i still need that X25SHAD0W unit doc i really need one badly.....i tell you why after i get one they are located at Omicron Alpha 3Z13 at military instalation 13...ill show you the way its near the 'Dead Zone'.........."
Hamilton says"DO WE REALLY NEED GO THERE YOUR FINE HE HEALED YOU!!!"
Caitar replies"I NEED TO GO THERE!!!YOU OF ALL BEINGS SHOULD KNOW!!!"
Hamilton actually cowers at this

Last edited by Caitar on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:44 pm

-I've heard of there, is it in the fooji mountains? We could go there...

(I'm doing this to link it to the one in the fooji mountains)
Back to top Go down
Caitar

Caitar

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Caitar said"teleport us there now im going to lose this form.....please?!?!?!?"
Ragnarok says"sure"he teleports everyone to fooji mountains but upon teleporting there a mix in the time flux causes a time warp and the quantum theory is overwritten and we teleport right beside our future selves in fooji mountains with the whole army of the "radars" in front of us a barrier preventing teleporting out causes them to be stranded in the fooji mountains with the army in front of it.
Caitar looks at the army and says heroically"this sucks"

Last edited by Caitar on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:36 pm

That's the end of this one! thanks for writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Base   Second Base - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Base
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes of Symphonia :: go here first!!!!! :: Stories :: desian base-
Jump to: