Heroes of Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of Symphonia

An awesome RPG based on the hit game tales of symphonia

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Scary night...(part 2!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Sheet
Character Sheet: Ragnarok
Inventory:
Group: Overlords

A Scary night...(part 2!) Empty
PostSubject: A Scary night...(part 2!)   A Scary night...(part 2!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 pm

R:-Tick tock, king, you will have to make a decision. the money, or the prince. Your choice.

K: ok, i'll give you the money.

R: Thats a good king. now, give us the money.

K: Fine...

Ragnarok was about to get the money out of the king's hand, but.....
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: A Scary night...(part 2!)   A Scary night...(part 2!) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:30 pm

Luna, X, Flamer and Melano had jumped out of nowhere and were facing Ragnarok, Zaktar and the dragon.

Luna immediately launched herself at the princess and caught her from the reaches of the dragon. She landed swiftly on the ground, put the princess down and said "Run now! We'll take care of this,"

X was already fighting against Ragnarok, Flamer was attacking Zaktar and Melano was distracting the dragon with her spells. The dragon roared in irritation and was about to squash Melano.

"Souls and spirits of the great beyond, lead me your great force!" Luna recited. She rushed up to the dragon from behind and leaped into the air, staff in the air overhead

"Great..." she started. She hit the dragon multiple time with her staff, sending furious waves of fire and energy at the dragon.

"AETHER!" Luna yelled, dragging her opponent down to the ground, finishing with an explosion. (For those who know what this attack is, shut the hell up, I know I'm copying this from Super Smash Brothers! Deal with it!) The dragon got up, obviously furious, and knocked Luna away with his tail, making her smash into a wall.

"Ugh!" Luna moaned as she hesitated to get up from the impact.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Scary night...(part 2!)   A Scary night...(part 2!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:58 am

Ragnarok was in a deep battle with X. They were charging and charging at each other, but there never was damage.

-HOLD STILL! Ragnarok said

-no, said X calmly, you're the one who wants to fight me, so fight me.

-I'm seriously gonna murder you!!!

-Sure you are

-GRRRR!!

They both then charged at each other and stabbed each other right in the stomach, resulting in them both falling over, grasping for life.
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Scary night...(part 2!)   A Scary night...(part 2!) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:15 pm

- Ragnarok!!! yelled Zaktar throwing Flamer to the sied.

He was more powerful than Famer so he could beat him very easily or at least not very hard. Flamer tried to go and stop Zaktar and he did for a short time he started to call for help but it was to late Zaktar had grabed Ragnarok and the prince and they wer gon.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Scary night...(part 2!)   A Scary night...(part 2!) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:45 pm

Ragnarok woke up on Zaktar's back.

-What are you doing! put me down!

Zaktar put Ragnarok down.

-Time for a healing.

Z:-are you ok?

-Yeah, but were done here. let's move on to the desian base (Which has already been linked to the fooji mountains, so don't bother going to the base.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Scary night...(part 2!)   A Scary night...(part 2!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Scary night...(part 2!)
Page 1 of 1