Heroes of Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of Symphonia

An awesome RPG based on the hit game tales of symphonia

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...

Go down 
+14
leony
Flamer
Jansing
Melano
Caitar
Zaktar
SilentSkills
omghhh
Artax
Luna
Netheos
Alessya
X (Ilyon)
Ragnarok
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Sheet
Character Sheet: Ragnarok
Inventory:
Group: Overlords

RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Empty
PostSubject: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:40 pm

EDIT!: If ya wanna play this forum/game, you gotta agree to the rules. These rules will help the world go round. So listen up and if you break them, you will be banned:

1:you must create a character, including the age,name,job,race,weapon,picture and backstory(minimum 4 lines)

2:All posts as many as you want lines long, well...at least the story ones. the flood ones(coming soon! Smile ) will be however long u want.

3:don't be a jerk. If ur like that, you will be banned.

4:anything that should be for 18+ will not be permitted. any posts like that will be destroyed and the poster will be banned.

5:your avatar is necessary and must be what your character looks like.( here is a site that is great for it : http://www.tektek.org/dream/ )

6:don't overpower your character, overpowered characters will not be accepted. after making characters, you have to wait until an admin accepts it to post in stories.(Only people in the overlord guild can overpower.)

7:You have to reply this message saying that you have agreed to respect these rules.

I respect and agree to these rules!

Last edited by Ragnarok on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
X (Ilyon)
Admin
X (Ilyon)

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Sheet
Character Sheet: Ilyon
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:43 am

Yes I agree, to these rules.

Signed: X, number 1 admin
Back to top Go down
https://symphoniarpg.forumactif.org
Alessya

Alessya

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:55 pm

I agree to the rules
Back to top Go down
http://AlKaleidoscope.piczo.com
Netheos

Netheos

Number of posts : 9

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:57 pm

I respect and understand these rules.

signed Netheos leader of the desians
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Number of posts : 83

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:27 pm

I agree to follow these rules.
Back to top Go down
Artax

Artax

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:35 pm

I agree to follow these rules
Back to top Go down
omghhh

Number of posts : 1

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: x   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm

i agree to the rules.
HI NICK! ITS LIAM! lol!
Back to top Go down
SilentSkills

SilentSkills

Number of posts : 1

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: rules.   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:04 pm

i agree and respect the rules.
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:29 pm

I will respect the rules.
Back to top Go down
Caitar

Caitar

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 4:43 pm

i agree to the rules
Back to top Go down
Melano

Melano

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:08 pm

i respct these rules
Back to top Go down
Jansing

Jansing

Number of posts : 2

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:56 pm

i agree to the terms and conditions.
Back to top Go down
Flamer

Flamer

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Yes I agree, to these rules.
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Number of posts : 90

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:27 am

yes i agree to the rules
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:14 am

you hadn't replied !!!
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 pm

I agree

Signed Alysii
Back to top Go down
http://symphonia.forumakers.com/
Lyles

Lyles

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:04 am

I agree to the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
Katie Fedorova

Katie Fedorova

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: RE: rules   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:11 pm

I agree to teh rules.
Back to top Go down
The Veteran

The Veteran

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Character Sheet
Character Sheet: 1
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:41 pm

I agree and respect the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...   RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES!!!! Respect them or else!!!!!!!!grrrrrr...
Page 1 of 1