Heroes of Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of Symphonia

An awesome RPG based on the hit game tales of symphonia

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The search for Ignis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Sheet
Character Sheet: Ragnarok
Inventory:
Group: Overlords

The search for Ignis Empty
PostSubject: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Ragnarok, X, and the group headed towards the temple of fire to search for the fire-elemental centurion, Ignis. X and Ragnarok lead the group, followed by Luna and Zaktar, Leony and Caitar held the back. this formation was best formed for artillery and close combat. When the group arrived an a very peculiar altar, Ragnarok stopped the group.

R:-This is the place where Ignis should be...Tenebrae, search for any signal that might come from Ignis.
Zaktar, search for a way inside the temple. Leony and Caitar, search the seal that guards a mysterious door on the floor. I heard that only the chosen of regeneration, Colette, can open that door with her palm, but its always good to check.

X: What do I have to do...

R:I don't command you. You're independent. Do what you want.....

Estelle:X... There is a door behind the seal. It can open. Go there!

X:I want to see what this kind of place is like... Let them study for a bit.

Hours went by. Tenebrae reported that Ignis is in the temple, but not on the shrine. Leony and Caitar found nothing on the seal. And Zaktar searched and found nothing.

X: There is a door behind the seal....

X walked to a narrow area behind the shrine and put his hand on the door. The door opened, still cloaked inside the rocks. X walked inside, subconscious.

Luna:Wait!! we have to go after him!

R: You guys stay here, I'm going after him....

Ragnarok entered the door and it slammed shut.

R:What is this!?

Unknown: This is your fate.....

R(M):Who are you!!!!

Unknown: Exactly who you don't want to...

R(M): Mithos!?

Unknown: My point exactly...

R(M): Where is X!!!

M: Why right here..

The light shined onto the half-elven angel. He was holding X with a sword to his neck.

M: Hand me the cores of Ameratsu and Tenebrae...Or your partner dies...

R(M):They are both outside.....

M: Then I'll have to take it by force!!

Mithos threw X back at Ragnarok. Behind X was standing the lord of the desians, Netheos. Mithos put himsef into a battle stance and Netheos drew his sword.

R(M): This was a good time to go Ratatosk on you! X, are you ready?

X: I am... let's do it!
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 pm

Meanwhile, the energy of the sudden fight made Amaterasu jump.

"Something's wrong," she said. "I feel great power comming from the door X and Ragnarok went through."

"Great Power? Could it be the core?" Luna asked. Amaterasu shook her head.

"No. This power is..." she shuddered. "Almost frightening."

"This definately isn't normal," Tenebrae agreed. "It seems like the power of..." he stopped, as if not wanting to say the answer.

"Okay, we need to find Ignis' core, RIGHT NOW." Amaterasu replied suddenly, sounding almost as if urged to get out of here.

"Woah, woah, what's the hurry?" Zaktar asked.

"Mithos Yggdrasil is in the temple," Tenebrae explained quickly. "We need to find Ignis' core and leave at once."

"We can't just leave X and Ragnarok wandering around on the other side of this door when Mithos can pop out of nowhere!" Leony growled. "We have to get a hold of them!"

"That's exactly part of the reason why we can't," Amaterasu snapped. "Yggdrasil IS on the other side of this door. Luna doesn't have enough mana to warp on the other side, and if Tenebrae and I go there, I'm sorry, but you guys are gonna be officially going to youfail.org. He mustn't get a hold of us Centurions or our cores."

"You mean X and Ragnarok are on the other side of this thing fighting Mithos?!" Caitar exclaimed.

"If our calculations are correct, then yes." Tenebrae confirmed.

"Okay, that's it, I'm breaking down this door!" Luna growled. She pointed her staff at the door furiously, as if expected something to happen all of a sudden. After a while of nothing happening, everyone had one of those anime sweat drops.

"Are you retarded or something?" Amaterasu replied, stupefied. (If retarded is a word that cannot be said here, please state so now so that I can change it. <.<) "I already stated that you didn't have enough mana to warp, let alone bust down a door, because if you did, you would have warped to the other side by now."

"I hate your logic so much," Luna growled.

"I don't need to have logic, only common sense." Amaterasu retorted.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:02 am

*BANG* the door made a huge crackling noise after Luna hit it. Yet it did not budge. Mithos snickered.

M:So they figured me out. The special mana door, X coming in subconsciously, I controlled the spirit that X sees and told him about the door. The plan worked to perfection.

R(M):Mithos....YOU BASTARD!!!! I'll kill you!!

M:hmph...

Ragnarok then charged at Netheos first. Netheos swung his sword bu was blocked by Ragnarok who swung him by the sword and crashed into Mithos. While they where on the floor, Ragnarok decided to use an arte. *DEMON FANG! A shockwave traverses the ground and smashes Netheos, who was closest to Ragnarok.

N:OW!!! You'll pay!!

R(M):hmph...miserable swine.

Netheos ran at Ragnarok and swung his sword. The hit was instantly blocked. Ragnarok used another arte. *MORTAL EQUINOX! An energy wave in the shape of an X traversed the air and hit Netheos dead on. Netheos slid but recuperated and hacked at Ragnarok. Then, a peculiar thing happened. A dark-blue and orange-white barrier blocked the swing with extreme force. X came barreling towards Netheos and tackled him full-on. Netheos went flat-out into a wall.

N:I could use some help!

M:Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't know that the two-thousand-year-old leader of the desians could be defeated.

N:I don't need this lip from you Mithos.

M:fine, I'll help...

Meanwhile... outside of the door, the others are trying to get into the temple.

Lu:It's no use, This door won't budge....

C:Ragnarok said that the chosen could open the door, right?

All:right.....

C:If one of us is a descendant of the chosen, would it work?

Lu:I would assume so....

C:Well, let's give it a try.....

(swearing is pretty much OK as long as the f-wurd is not used.)

Last edited by Ragnarok on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 pm

-I'll try first

Leony walks over to the door she puts her hand to the door and chants *SEAL OF ORTOX* nothing happens for a few seconds then a spirit appears over the door it says "I am the spirit that seals this door you have summoned me for what reason"

-I have summoned you to ask if me and my companions could base through the door and in to the temple

the spirit-I will allow you to cross on one condition

-that condition is....

the spirit-that you leave your weapons here

-what! But the whole reason is to save are friends which we can't save unless we have weapons!

the spirit-then you may not pass

then the spirit started to catch on flames and started to shoot fire balls at Leony. Leony dodges the fire balls the spirit then aims at Caitar,Luna and Zaktar.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:46 pm

Lu: You fool! Orthox isn't the sealer of the door, you summoned the wrong spirit! Orthox, go back to where you came.

O:Very well but summon no more raw unnecessary summon spirits!

Orthox dissipated in a poof of smoke. Caitar decided to go up next. he put his hand on the seal....nothing.
Luna decided to give it a shot. She put her hand on the seal, a summon spirit appeared, without summoning. It was the summon spirit of fire, Efreet.

E: You who are the descendant of the chosen. You have been given the right to open this door. Shall you and your group proceed?

Lu: We shall.

E:Very well.

The sealed door opened with a clang. The group went inside.

Le:We found you!

M:Well...if it isn't Ameratsu and Tenebrae...I'll be glad to have you...

R(M):Luna!Zaktar!Caitar!Leony! Get out of here!!!

Lu:Why?!

X:He's gonna steal the centurions!

T:We centurions can cloak ourselves.

M:It makes no difference...

R(M): GET OUT!!!!!!

C:I...I...I think we should get out....

Lu:Fine...Let's go

R(M):Mithos, don't you get what you're doing is wrong!?

M:Right and wrong is a question of choice.

R(M):I'll kill you!

M:humph....
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Z- Caitar and I will stay and help Leony, Luna you have to keep the centurions safe!

Lu- OK!

Then Luna, Leony and the centurions left. But the door shut and Netheos disappear.

Lu- Crap!!! I have never seen you, Netheos this powerful.

N- Ha!!! Foolish mortal I have bin away so long because this is what I think is good, I gave up being the leader of the desians to fight for this and the leader, the all mighty Mithos gave me 1 of the 13 crystals of raw so I could be this powerful !!!

Lu- NO!!! That means that you...
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Then, suddenly, Amaterasu yelled:

http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2912908

Luna growled. "Amaterasu, you're not helping," she hissed under her breath.

"Oh, but I do," Netheos replied with a creepy evil smile on his face. "And now you will all be terminated!" In a matter of time that seemed like seconds, he launched at Luna. Luna, frantically, dodged the attack and jumped back.

This isn't going to be easy, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:06 pm

while Netheos was attacking Luna Leony shot an arrow with a liquid that what ever it touches it turns it or them to crystal it hit Netheos in the arm but it didn't last he broke the crystal easily

-damn this guy is strong! Luna you go with the centurions I'll fight Netheos!
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:50 pm

"What?! But you'll get beaten for sure if I leave you!" Luna protested.

"And Mithos will get his hands on the Centurions if you stay here any longer," Lenoy hissed. "Go!"

Without bothering to argue with Leony, Luna started running. She didn't dare to turn back to check, she had to bring Amaterasu and Tenebrae out of the temple, and now.

What about Ignis' core? she thought to herself. There was no time to worry about that. Still speeding away, Amaterasu and Tenebrae were rushing out with her.

"Oh no you don't!" she heard a voice roared.

Suddenly, a dark missile just barely missed Luna, which practically made her freeze in shock. She looked backwards to see that Netheos had shot a darkness attack at her, aware that she was trying to flee. Netheos was so focused on Luna that he barely noticed the arrow that Leony had shot. Dodging it and the last second, Netheos and Leony fought once more.

"We must hurry," Tenebrae replied, snapping Luna back into reality. "Mithos Yggdrasil could appear any moment."

Luna nodded and continued running through the passages of the temple with Tenebrae and Amaterasu, frantically trying to search for the exit.
Back to top Go down
leony

leony

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Leony got out her sword and charged at Netheos but Netheos dodged her attack and quickly countered he hit Leony in the shoulder Leony flew into a wall she thought to herself why do I have to use it it's not fair Netheos charged at Leony then noticed that she was chanting a spell *nimmos triculan mimos* then armor appeared on Leony she had triple the amount of power and Leo had armor to he was growling at Netheos "now the fun begins" Netheos said with a smirk "your happy that your going to die how foolish" Leony said.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 pm

R(M):Leony! You don't know what you're doing! You're gonna kill yourself!!! I'm not gonna let you do this!!!

Ragnarok dashed at Netheos. The once desian leader hacked at Leony's armor but quickly bounced off. Netheos decided to use an arte.*RADIANT GALE!* A huge waltz of kicks almost cracked Leony's armor in two. But Ragnarok was standing right behind Netheos and grabbed hid head and whispered in his ear.

R(M):You don't know who you're dealing with....

These last words sprung fear into the ex-desian leaders eyes. Ragnarok then threw Netheos smack into a wall.

"I AM LORD RATATOSK! THE LORD OF ALL MONSTERS!!!!!" he yelled as Netheos plummeted to the ground, nearly unconscious.

Meanwhile, X and Mithos were having a battle of the ages. X kept swinging his sword at Mithos, which Mithos always dodged by teleporting behind X and punching him with almost murderous strength.

M:It's fun to watch you struggle like this. Some think you're a hero, others think you're an assassin, you see, you're just like me. Loved and descriminated...

X:I'm nothing like you!

M:Lloyd thought like you did. People hated him but he still respected his ideals. And made them so... You're living in a world that Lloyd created....Out of love for the world. Because he is dead now, no one can stop me from making my new world order!!!

X:You're crazy!!! Making everyone the same won't solve the problem. Many people will hate what they are, and destroy themselves! You'll be murdering thousands!!!

M:That's a lie and you know it...What about you join me? We can rule the world of half-elves together.

X:I'll never work for you!!! Destroying the world and its resources will not solve the problem of discrimination! You'll still be hated!!

M:Small price to pay for world peace...

X:What don't you get!!!!!!

M:It's what you don't get that worries me...

X:Stop talking and give me Ignis' core!

M:Who said I have it?

X:I do!

M:I won't give it to you!

X:AAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!

X charged at Mithos and slashed him right in the face. Mithos fell to the ground, yelling for dear life. X slowly walked up to him and looked for the core, but there was nothing there...

X:Where did you put the core!

M:Where it should be...

X:WHERE!!!

M:I can't tell you that.....

Mithos teleported away, leaving Netheos alone.

Ragnarok started casting an extremely powerful arte. The swords in his hands where glowing with monstrous energy levels.*EIN SOPH OUR!!* A huge ball of energy pierced the air and hit the unconscious centaur and vaporized him.

"Another less evil in the world...."said Ragnarok putting away his swords. And returning back to normal Ragnarok.

R:Let's go to Aquarius...There we will find Aqua, the water centurion...She'll be there, I swear it!

The group left the temple, heads down, in face of their loss....And they started the periless journey towards Aquarius.

(the next chapter is in Izoold!)

(We killed of Netheos cuz he doesn't paly anymore!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for Ignis   The search for Ignis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for Ignis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes of Symphonia :: go here first!!!!! :: Stories :: fire temple-
Jump to: