Heroes of Symphonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of Symphonia

An awesome RPG based on the hit game tales of symphonia

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Shocking Discovery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgan

Morgan

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

A Shocking Discovery Empty
PostSubject: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:39 pm

The group walked into the temple, they looked around seeing nothing but pure darkness. A lightning bolt strikes next to them, igniting a peice of wood on fire. Caiter picked it up. He found some other sticks and used them so everyone had a torch. Ragnarok started to laugh very hard, the group looked at him standing next to a giant switch. Caiter gives a "you could've told me that" look, as Ragnarok turns the switch, lighting up the tower.

The group gets their first look around, they see the fine detail of the pillers.

"Well this is boring" Alysii said.

The team looked over to her, she was in Shadow form.

"Huh?" Luna replied "She didn't change."

Alysii looked at Luna "It happens when I enter a Demonic Relem."

The group continued on, the walk on thin, steep, hallway's with no walls. They faught monsters, they used machines, and the made thier way to the alter for Volt. The group was in horror when they saw, what they saw. Reptora, was lying on the Alter, bleeding to death.

"Reptora!" Ragnarok said in horror "Alysii heal him!"

"What?" Shadow Alysii said "You want me to heal him, after he tried to kill me?"

"Now!" Luna snapped.

Alysii grumbled, she got down next to Reptoa's level, and said "Darkness, I call upon thee to heal thine allies. Wickedness!"

A dark force surronded Reptora, healing his wounds. He looked at Shadow Alysii and said "You saved me?"

"Of course, don't get used to it." Alysii snapped. "What happened"

At the moment the words came out of her mouth Volt appeared, he screeched, and started to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://symphonia.forumakers.com/
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group: Overlords

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:03 am

( Volt ??? )

With Zaktars quick reflexes he hits Volt, and in mid air...

Volt- Ssoo... So fast...

Zaktar- I'm so mutch more than fast... I'm POWERFUL 2 !!!

And with that he sends Volt flying thru the air. Volt is very badly damaged, but stubbornly gets back up.

Zaktar- Bad idea!!!

Luna- Zaktar !!! Remember to lev him alive !!! We ned to interrogate him !!!

Zaktar- I'll do my best !!!

Luna- Crap, I'v herd that 1 before.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Character Sheet
Character Sheet: Ragnarok
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:10 am

"Volt! Why!?" Ragnarok said angrily.

"..." The summon spirit replied.

"You did this to me!" Reptora yelled in turn.

Ragnarok looked at Reptora. Reptora nodded and the both started running. Ragnarok hit Volt, sending him strait at Reptora.
Reptora stopped Volt in his tracks, absorbing the huge impact with his swords without even the slightest recoil.

"Woah..." Caitar said.

"Its a trick Reptora and I practiced long ago..." Ragnarok said with a smirk on his face.

Volt charged at Ragnarok. The resulting impact made Ragnarok do a few back flips, then pull off a safe recovery.

"Backlash wave!" Ragnarok yelled.

The wave cut though the air and hit Volt head-on. The elemental dissipated, knowing that the time to retreat.

"That was amazing!" Zaktar said.

"It's nothing." Reptora said "Let's keep moving."

"Since when do you lead this group!?" Shadow Alysii said angily.

"Since right...now..."

"Argh!"

(Volt does not talk Zaktar!)
Back to top Go down
Zaktar
Admin
Zaktar

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 am

( YES!!! They do now... and PS Zaktar was not amassed !!! )

Zaktar- I could have don that if it was me and Caitar!!! And your not leading the group! We decide!!!

Raptora- Fine!
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 am

(Reptora doesn't say "Fine" He's a sadistic, self-serving rude person who likes no one.)

"Reptora, you have no leadership here." Ragnarok said giving him a cold glance. "I lead."

"...You don't have what it takes..." Reptora retorted.

"Now's not the time!"

"I'll make it the time!"

"GUYS!" Alessya yelled.

"What!?" They both said together.

"Calm down."

"..."
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:18 pm

(((Please don't do that again, Rag. I need brought Volt in for a special reason. And that reason is in this post. Also Volt gives up again, so don't worry about that. -_-)))

Shadow Alysii was impressed, she glanced over to Alyessa.

Shadow Alysii- Nice work, it usually takes forever to shut him up.

She smirked, Alyessa giggled.

Volt then appeared again, he was furious, and healed. Reptora was the first to jump, he slashed, and stabbed at the summon spirit, but the spirit was too smart. Volt struck him with a lighning bolt, and he slammed into the floor.

Next was Ragnarok he jumped up, and did a flip, with his blade down. Volt, again, was too smart. Volt dodged Ragnarok's flip, making Ragnarok land on his face. He was still concious.

Luna stood up next. She whisped some words, and used Prisim Sword. Volt, again, was too smart. He dodged the attack, and shot a Thunder Blade directly on Luna, forcing her to the ground.

Zaktar, Caiter, and Leony tried together next. Zaktar shot three arrows that went though Volt. Then Caiter slashed Volt to the left, and Leony struck Volt to the right. This plan would've worked if Caiter had slashed a little farther in. His blade hit Leony, which sent Leony into Zaktar. Volt saw the oppertunity and shocked Caiter, who fell backwards onto Alyessa. The four were on the ground, a little dazed, but not hurt.

(This is Alysii's face affraid)

Shadow Alysii stood there, facing down with Volt. She couldn't move at all, she could only breathe and blink. Volt came straight at Shadow Alysii, which if he hit would mean defeate, and he could remove them from the temple. Shadow Alysii however knew what to do. She extended her hand and used an Aura Sphere. Volt was engulfed, stalling him.

Ameratusu- Do something!

Tenebrae- She is.

Ameratusu- That won't defeate him though.

Shadow Alysii- What else am I supposed to do?

Ameratusu- SAY THE FIRST THING THAT COMES TO MIND!

The yelling of Ameratusu shocked Shadow Alysii and made her drop the Aura Sphere. Shadow Alysii glared at Ameratusu, who look freaked. Shadow Alysii turned back, just to stare at a Gaint Bolt of Thunder coming at her. In her weak state, she would surely die if it hit. Alysii just stared, what else could she do? Shadow Alysii here, turned into Regular Alysii, with an over-flow of fear. Just then, Dragonis jumped in front of her. Dragonis was being shocked to death right in front of Alysii's eyes. Alysii could only cry. When the bolt was dropped Dragonis fell, Alysii caught her.

Alysii- Don't go Dragonis! I can't go on without you!

Dragonis- Don't... cry... It... was my... purpose... You can... Live... You... have... the power...

Alysii- Dragonis!!!!!!!!!

With that Dragonis dissapeared, the dying vessal was taken away, by the real Angels. Alysii, was almost dying of sadness.

Ameratusu- Could you defeate Volt first? First thing to come to mind? Anything?

A magic circle with three parts formed around Alysii. She spoke the words that first came to her head.

Alysii- I call upon, the maiden of the mist. I summon thee... COME UNDINE! Wait, I can summon?

Undine appeared, she was already attacking Volt by the time everyone knew what happened. She splashed some water on her friends, and continued on her way to leave. Alysii walked up to Volt and she spoke in "Volt Language" (Ancient Elf). After a conversation, she put her hand to her heart and said

Alysii- I vow to defeate Mithos, and restore balance to the world with my friends.

Then Volt disipated into a sphere of power, and was absorbed into Alysii's heart. Alysii walked over and picked up Dragonis' coller put it in her pack, and just stood there.

(((I give credit of the idea to Sheena Fujibayahsi. Thank you. And also, I'M A SUMMONER FTW!)))
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Admin
Ragnarok

Character Sheet
Inventory:

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Ragnarok lowered his head. "How many friends do we have to lose before this menace is stopped?"

Axidro then appeared in front of Ragnarok. The small dragon looked a Ragnarok with his shining blue eyes.

"Axidro, why are you here? I didn't call you." Ragnarok said firmly.

The dragon uttered a few sounds.

"You can come... But don't get lost." Ragnarok said. "Come on guys, let's keep moving to the centurion."

The group arrived in the room with the centurion, but no centurion was there, only a portal with purple and red colors alternating with each other was there.

"This is the entrance to Nieflheim." Luna said. "Demonic powers fill the area."

"Are we gonna go or what?" Caitar said gleefully. "I'm aching for a fight!"

"Remember that you are a holy being now Caitar!" Nameless snapped. "You are a prime target for all of the demons."

"Hold on." Ragnarok said. "We have a problem."

"What?" Tenebrae asked.

"Nieflheim uses time fluxes to go around the set territories of the realm." Ragnarok started. "The fluxes will only be able to bring us home if Caitar focuses his flux capabilities to a full at a specific area."

"And how is that a problem?" Caitar asked.

"I don't know where the area is... And even then, we don't know where Tonitrus is."

"I'll be able to sense it using Volt's powers." Alysii said

"The flux areas are my specialty!" Nameless said in turn. "We're set to go!"

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Reptora said uncaringly.

"Have some fun why don't you?" Ragnarok said.

"Don't snap at me!" Reptora retorted.

"Well what if I want to?!" Ragnarok yelled.

"Well then you'll have to fight me!" Reptora yelled in turn.

"GUYS!" Alessya yelled, louder than them.

"Ugh..." They both said turning their backs on each other.

"So let's go!!" Alysii said.

And the group entered the portal...

*Next chapter in Nieflheim! Its gonna be a long one though. Yet very fun!*
Back to top Go down
Morgan

Morgan

Character Sheet
Character Sheet:
Inventory:
Group:

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 pm

(((Someone ELSE do it this time. I did it for this one.)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Shocking Discovery   A Shocking Discovery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Shocking Discovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes of Symphonia :: go here first!!!!! :: Stories :: The temple of lightning-
Jump to: